FOSDEM

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Wed Feb 17 04:41:07 GMT 2010

Op zaterdag 06-02-2010 om 17:45 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Amedee Van
Gasse:
> The second keynote speaker was very good, but it was the wrong
> audience.
> He doesn't need to convince us about the risks of the internet.
> Perhaps seniorennet.be should invite him (biggest online community in
> Belgium, for 60+ people) oh and when I saw that his computer runs
> Windows XP, I expected that he  would give a live domonstration,
> something like "look what happens when  I click on the link in this
> email", you know.

I didn't see his talk, but most of what he & his colleagues talk about
on their blog is not OS-dependent but are bugs in hardware, firmware &
the server-side software.

... and most importantly: bugs in the users that your product should
prevent.  ;)

--
Jan Claeys