basic

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Feb 7 22:19:46 GMT 2010

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 21:14:16 +0100
Amedee Van Gasse <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:

> On 07-02-10 17:38, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> > Given the context of e(mail clients, I assume it stands for
> > "Outlook Express", Microsoft's famous own e-mail client.
>
> Which isn't distributed any more since Windows Vista, I think.
> I thought they switched to their "Live Mail" thing.

Well that's quite possible. I switched to Linux 6 months after XP came
out, and have not used Windows at work either, so I am basically 8
years behind...
I did hjear on the radio no later than yesterday, though, like you
said, that Windows Seven doesn't come with a local e-mail client, and
replaced it with a web based e-mail service.

--
Vince