sounder Digest, Vol 67, Issue 3

Angelus angelusiones at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:05:06 GMT 2010

On Wednesday, February 03, 2010 06:42 AM, Johnneylee Rollins wrote:
> Hey, I'm new to sounder. What is the rules, I know the CoC. Is this
> the irc ubuntu-offtopic channel version of the mailing list?

Hi :D , I'll tell you our rules , some crazy one copy them into a book U_U:

   1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a
   human being to come to harm.

   2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such
   orders would conflict with the First Law.

   3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does
   not conflict with the First or Second Law.

That's All :D