New user

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 01:09:07 GMT 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Christopher Chan
<christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 03, 2010 06:42 AM, Johnneylee Rollins wrote:
>> Hey, I'm new to sounder. What is the rules, I know the CoC. Is this
>> the irc ubuntu-offtopic channel version of the mailing list?
>>

> There is some contention on that definition but the current wording
> seems to indicate that although the original purpose of this list was
> very different.
>
> /me prepares asbestos suit and flame thrower.
>
> You have to be prepared all the time. :-D

Its important that you always keep your head down.

Use obstacles for cover, don't go out into the open, and crawl on the
you belly when needed if cover is minimal.

And, whatever you do don't complain about the list not having
"reply-to" in the email header.  That will make the Elitists launch a
preemptive napalm air strike.

/me puts on HAZMAT rated flame retardant/anti-radiation suit and dives
into a hardened bunker.

;-)

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney