Linux Hater's Blog (parody)

David Sanders dsuzukisanders at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:11:18 GMT 2010

> That is extremely fishy.  Its the sort of bullcrap I'd expect big
> corporations to pull in this day and age.

Oh do be serious. Gary Kildall had been an alcholic (though still
relatively wealthy) bum for a long time before he got whacked on the
head in a fight. This has been gone over many times, and it isn't
pretty. If Microsoft did anything to him, it's that they destroyed his
core business and as good as stole his technology, which no doubt lead
to his downfall. He was a really clever guy and it's a damned shame,
but getting out the conspiracy theories makes you sounds nuts.