Ubuntu is now worried about profits

Manish Sinha manishsinha.tech at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 06:40:44 BST 2010

I dont know if my english is up to the mark or not, but i know what am
speaking about.

We all were talking about installers. Right? There was unsatisfaction
related to the advanced co fig options in it. This is where newcomers
and home users come into picture. They find simple next,next...finish
installer pretty easy to use. I think you need to understand the
context in which was replying.

When it comes to games, i cant help. It's useless to talk about it
unless liunux has some 5% or somewhat significant market  share.