Desktop Linux losing application support from Songbird

Graham Todd grahamtodd2 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:26:02 BST 2010

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:20:24 +0100
David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> uttered these words:

> "Liberals" - you mean the right-wing party in Australia?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Party_of_Australia
[snipped]

Probably not.  Here in the UK, New Labour, the Liberal Party and the
Conservative Party are generally considered to be variations in the
same corrupt political regime and the differing shades of grey suits,
who are merely fronts for the *real* people who control politics and
the economy of the world here in the UK.  With the exception that the
Liberal Party has no chance of forming a government in the UK, they are
merely there to give the illusion of democracy.

But I think he meant liberals in Americanese, which as far as I can
judge is an electoral group just on the compassionate side of Attila
The Hun (not to be confused with conservatives who as far as I can
judge tend to be on the less-than-compassionate side of Vlad The
Impaler).  But that's only as far as I can judge, and since I'm here in
the UK, what do I know?
--
Graham Todd