Microsoft wants you to "Get the Facts Straight" Here's the Link I found it.

Stephen stephen_o at rogers.com
Sat Sep 12 05:43:13 BST 2009

Jonathan Dlouhy wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>>>>

>>> It does not exist.
>>>

>> Yes it does.
> Okay, where is it? Give us URL, a list, anything.
This is the link that I estimated 500 linux viruses. But it was a long
time ago and they didn't have the part about the number of viruses
doubling.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_malware>

There has not yet been a single widespread Linux malware threat of the
type that Microsoft Windows software currently faces; this is commonly
attributed to the malware's lack of root access and fast updates to most
Linux vulnerabilities.^