mail to individuals

Wed Sep 30 23:43:17 BST 2009

On Wed, September 30, 2009 21:35, Ian L. Target wrote:
> Michael Haney wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Odd <iodine at runbox.no> wrote:
>>
>>> So, are you more susceptible to adding a Reply-to header now? :)
>>>

>> I've found that some people are hell bent against fixing something
until it starts to directly effect them.

> /Affect/ them.  Oh but wait, this is the Internet, good grammar doesn't
matter.  ;)

> I haven't read every post in this thread, but has anyone mentioned this
scenario:  sometimes when I hit REPLY, it goes to the LIST, sometimes
the OP.  I was told that it depends on the headers contained in the
original message which in turn depends on the email program of the OP.
Is this true?

Lets try with this one.
What happens when you hit reply?
What about reply all?

--
Amedee

--
Don't send me a copy of your mail, I follow the list.