Who's Having A Launch Party?

Fred Roller froller at tnclimited.com
Wed Sep 30 13:52:24 BST 2009

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Samuel Thurston, III wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Michael Haney <thezorch at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, BTW, have you seen that hideously campy Windows 7 Launch Party
>>> viral video?  I'm not linking to it here, thinking about that thing
>>> makes me cringe but you can find it easily on Youtube.  Just keep a
>>> barf bag or handy trash can close by just in case.  To think that
>>> "abomination" is the best their marketing people could come up with
>>> and these people actually dominate the PC market?  Shocking!
>>>
>> The folks on NPR were mocking it for sounding dry and forced.  Nuff said.
>>

> Oh, the irony...

So does this mean we can start in full screen mode then at the end of
the party shut down virtual box?   or would this go against the MS party
rules?

p.s.
    apologies Derek, gotta get used to the list button in T-bird.

--
Fred
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like linux, simple.  If you are fighting it you are doing something wrong."