mail to individuals

Stephen stephen_o at rogers.com
Tue Sep 29 19:09:13 BST 2009

Douglas Pollard wrote:
> Every once in a while I click reply on this list and some others and
> make a reply. Instead of the reply going to the list it goes to the
> individual.  Had it gone to the list it would likely have just been a
> tongue in cheek comment.  Going to the individual I'm sure it sounded
> like an attack on the individual. Is this my fault, am I doing something
> wrong?    Should I click, reply to all?  This has not happened often but
> I don't want to be sending individuals e-mail without their permission.
>

>       Doug

The same thing happens to me when I click on reply I have to delete the
e-mail address with the persons email in the "To" field and put
sounder's email address there.

I belong to other mailing lists. The ubuntu technical list, and the
mandriva list and there is no problem.

I believe it is a problem with the mail settings on the sounder list all
though they deny it.

Stephen.