set delivery off

Chris Rees utisoft at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:24:56 BST 2009

2009/9/24 Derek Broughton <derek at pointerstop.ca>:
> Ian L. Target wrote:
>
>> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
>> set RTFM_mode=yes<br>
>
> Yeah, right.
>
> set HTML_mode=off!
>
> Don't be so quick to criticize a minor, and completely inconsquential,
> accident when you deliberately flaunt convention yourself.
> --
> derek

Hah, that'd be iGoogle's stupid new inline Gmail gadget ignoring my
settings for plain text only...

I stand rebuked.

It was meant as a light-hearted comment, and considering the usual
tone of sounder rather mild. Obviously it would be inappropriate on
ubuntu-users etc.

Thanks for pointing out that my settings aren't applied correctly
though. Hopefully this message (Gmail vanilla sent) should come
through HTML-free.

Chris