Today I reinstalled Windows

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 06:22:36 BST 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:43 AM, Jan Claeys <lists at janc.be> wrote:
> Op vrijdag 18-09-2009 om 22:53 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Michael
> Haney:
>> No, the only thing they'd need to do is get rid of Windows Activation
>> and Windows Genuine Advantage.  Something they'd NEVER do in a million
>> years because their corporate leadership never got the memo that DRM
>> as a technology is a humiliating failure.
>
> and
>
>> Skype: thezorch (Voice and/or Chat)
>
> /me chuckles :P

What?

/me looks around sheepishly.

Zorch was my nickname in college because the cleric I played in the
RPG Club's D&D campaign had this hammer that created thunder and
lightning when it was thrown.  For one month I had a stroke of nasty
luck, always rolling a "1" with a 20 sided dice (d20) when trying to
attack which is an automatic fumble.  Thus the hammer drops out of my
hand and happily blows a gaping crater in the dungeon floor while the
thunder knocks us all on our ass.  I've recently gotten back into D&D,
and I'm a cleric again ... but no magical hammer.  Booo!!!!

And

I like Skype, its the only voice chat application I've used that
actually works 100% of the time without screwing up for some reason or
another.  Luckily its available cross-platform.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home