Macs

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Wed Sep 23 03:13:09 BST 2009

Op dinsdag 15-09-2009 om 11:52 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Mark
Miller:
> I've got a question about BootCamp.  The school I teach at is getting
> new Macs for my department's computer lab with BootCamp.  They intend
> to run OS X. whatever and Windows XP.  I'd like to add Ubuntu to the
> mix.  Will bootcamp handle a third OS?  Can I install Wubi Ubuntu
> inside the XP bootcamp?

Bootcamp is a BIOS emulator that you need because Windows can't boot on
systems without a BIOS.  To run linux on a Mac, you don't need Bootcamp,
as linux works fine with or without a BIOS.

Anyway, you probably want to have a look at rEFIt & related
documentation.

--
Jan Claeys