Today I reinstalled Windows

Conrad Knauer atheoi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 05:20:14 BST 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 3:19 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> MY FUCKING GOD I HATE WINDOWS AAAAAAAAGGGGHHH FUCK.
> I'm sorry, I just had to say that.

It's ok, I think we've all said something like that during our lives ;)

> I’m currently demonstrating the definition of “true love” by
> reinstalling XP on the PC belonging to my loved one’s daughter. This
> is because Windows 7 RC mostly worked straight off the DVD, except
> sound.

Why not simply install Ubuntu on the machine and then cage XP inside VirtualBox?

What specifically is Windows needed for? (if games, have you tried the
3D support that's being added?
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzAyNA )

CK