Apologies for miss-sent mail

Henrik Horneber horneber at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:36:01 BST 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Chan Chung Hang Christopher
<christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
> Nothing is up...except maybe why sounder alone is configured to not use
> the sounder list address in the Reply-To: but instead sticks in the
> poster's address.

FWIW, the German ubuntu ML also has this peculiar err
let's-call-it-a-feature. This comes up regularly in discussions, leads
to responses like 'oh god, not again' and 'finally, some one else who
makes some sense', and then never gets resolved properly.
Unless you happen to feel that installing client add-ons is a proper
solution (which I don't).

Regards,

"I find many of the machines of violence very attractive. Tanks,
airplanes, warships, especially aircraft carriers."
- 14th Dalai Lama