Apologies for miss-sent mail

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 10 01:50:58 BST 2009

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 20:00:44 -0400
Michael Haney <thezorch at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Ubuntu Support list I'm
> on is a part of the same domain as Sounder ie: @lists.ubuntu.com and
> likely uses the same list server software.  In the message headers is
> a Reply-To address with the list's email address.  This isn't a client
> software issue but an issue with the list server software itself.

I see the header difference.  I question, then, why some readers reply
correctly regardless of this and some don't.  Surely /that/ can' be a
server-end difference.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
"Complaining that [Linux] doesn't work well with Windows is like ...
oh, say, evaluating an early automobile and complaining that there's no