FCC and the internet

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 19:02:43 GMT 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Derek Broughton <derek at pointerstop.ca> wrote:
> Michael Haney wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Derek Broughton <derek at pointerstop.ca>
>> wrote:

>>> Equating "Hate" with "disagreeing with" is quite some extrapolation.
>>>

>> It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist or having an intellect of Dr.
>> Stephen Hawking's caliber to realize that the Right's problem with
>> Obama is his "skin color".
>
> No argument from me - I agree that some people hate Obama purely because
> he's black.  It was the suggestion that people who _disagree_ with the
> president _hate_ the president, that I object to.  Disagreeing with this
> president is much more socially acceptable than disagreeing with your last
> one.

Disagree with Bush and you were accused of being a Terrorist
Sympathizer.  My biggest problem with Bush and his supporters, the
GOP, is that they used fear of another 9/11 to get what they want.
Often what they wanted ran contrary to the Constitution, but nobody in
Congress or the Supreme Court would raise a hand to stop him.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home