FCC and the internet

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 19:21:25 BST 2009

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Michael <mmorse757 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I do believe it is the "right" that is constantly protecting the Second
> Amendment.  I would hardly characterize this as hating America.

Oh they do, when its their rights being imposed upon, but they'd
willingly go against the Second Amendment to suppress the opinions
and/or rights of others whom they don't like.  They done it before
several times during the Bush Administration.  Don't be so naive..

> MSNBC is certainly more "fair and balanced" than FOX news could ever
> be.  Keith Olberman is certainly not the left's equivalent of Glen Beck.

This is true, Olbermann actually does something to help people, such
as donating to and organizing free clinics.

> Michael, it is hard to take your post seriously.  Every fault of the far
> right you pointed out has an equivalent in the far left.  Your
> statement, "They hate" is indicative of stereotyping.  Whenever someone
> makes a blanket statement that tires to label an entire group, I tend to
> not take his or her opinions seriously.

What I said is the absolute truth, if you can't accept it that's your
own prerogative.  You need only watch the news, watch the actions of
the right-wing politicians in Congress, listen the right-wing talking
heads on Fox News and look up right-wing videos on Youtube to see more
than enough evidence that everything I've said is generally accurate.
While I was generalizing a bit too much, there are indeed exceptions
in everything, but in general I am right on everything I said.  I
accept reality, why can't you?

The Truth aways goes through three phases.
First it is ridiculed.
Then it is violently opposed.
Finally, in the end it is accepted as self-evident.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home