FCC and the internet

Siggy Brentrup ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de
Sat Oct 24 07:36:59 BST 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 20:49 -0400, Douglas Pollard wrote:
> Robert Holtzman wrote:
[snip]
> > Maybe we should pay the Germans to rework our inner city gangs.
> > Remember, arbeit mach frei.

Robert, you're unfair.  Nowadays there is only a minority of Nazis
over here and we are actively fighting this pest.

As far as Douglas is concerned, who opened this thread:  I and most
of the people I ever talked about that matter am glad your side lost
the last presidential elections,  this gives human rights a new chance
in the U.S. of A, remember Benjamin Franklin: "Those who trade freedom
for security don't deserve either"?

Please don't carry local US politics to international lists.

  Siggy

--
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org+
| 6 days since|bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de|