FCC and the internet

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 01:25:59 BST 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Michael <mmorse757 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert Holtzman wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Oct 2009, Steve Furbish wrote:
>>

>>> Yet a point that many of you refuse to recognize it the situation faced
>>> by those who, like myself, have negotiated healthcare benefits with our
>>> employers for years at the expense of a higher wage
>>>

>> The vaaaaast majority of people with employer supplied health insurance
>> were not in a position to negotiate for it. They were forced to take
>> what was offered.
>>
>> Your statements imply that you are in a very privileged position and
>> subscribe to the GOP national motto: "I got mine, fuck you."
>
> No, it is more like, "I worked for mine.  Get up of your arse and work
> for yours!"

Typical right-wing GOP mindset.  Totally ignores those who "cannot"
just go out and work for it.  Not everyone is capable of going out to
get a job, its not that they're lazy, but that they physically
"can't", or employers just won't hire them because they don't want the
expense of having to buy adaptive equipment (which is really fucking
expensive).  The Equal Opportunity Employment laws and Americans with
Disabilities Act are blatantly ignored most of time until a company
gets caught, and most get away with breaking the law without any
repercussions.  I know, because I'm visually disabled and can't get
work no matter how hard I try.

Bottomline, the GOP = No Compassion, No Morals, All Greed

Its become the most Anti-American political party I've ever seen.
Lincoln is rolling in his grave.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com