FCC and the internet

Derek Broughton derek at pointerstop.ca
Fri Oct 23 00:47:27 BST 2009

Douglas Pollard wrote:

>     For the last fifty years the smaller manufacturers that have been
> making automotive parts have been waiting for the auto industry to fail
> so they can take over the the automobile market.    Guess what, it now
> belongs to  a bankrupt Government and the auto workers unions.   Guess
> what else they are both leftist organisations.

What a crock.  You haven't noticed how your government has _no_ stake in
Ford, and not enough to have an effect in Chrysler or GM?  And the unions
(which I agree are leftist organizations, and proud of it, still have no
stake in the companies).  Massive infusions of capital to big corporations
are NOT a hallmark of leftist organizations.

You've said more than enough.
<plonk>
--
derek