Discrimination based on OS?

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Tue Oct 20 01:09:03 BST 2009

Edward Craig wrote:
> There aren't enough ways to irk Microsoft. Nobody deserves a little
> irking more. It's not as though  the conviction of being an abusive
> monopoly had any noticeable effect. Far as I perceive, less effect
> than all the malware Microsoft is heir to.
> When 'adult' methods fail, I'm fine with childish.

Oh, you mean like using Micro$oft or M$ or Lookout Express? I guess
showing a lack of respect for one of the world's largest mafia is
childish. I mean, $ for greasing (or attempting to - did you hear about
the one when Bill asked an underling who a certain senior Chinese
official was and how much it would take to bribe him in front of the
official? Said official WAS using an interpreter but unfortunately his
command of English was better than the interpreter. Too bad the Chinese
government then was not that keen on capitalism yet) the palms of
whoever and arranging certain things to happen kinda looks really
appropriate besides the size of their war chest.

> I'm also fine with grammar Nazis' corrections because while
> disrespecting Microsoft has no more effect than calling this
> Depression a Recession, it's fun partly because it shows us who lacks
> a sense of humor.

I guess it does.