Discrimination based on OS?

Edward Craig epcraig at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:54:34 BST 2009

There aren't enough ways to irk Microsoft. Nobody deserves a little
irking more. It's not as though  the conviction of being an abusive
monopoly had any noticeable effect. Far as I perceive, less effect
than all the malware Microsoft is heir to.
When 'adult' methods fail, I'm fine with childish.
I'm also fine with grammar Nazis' corrections because while
disrespecting Microsoft has no more effect than calling this
Depression a Recession, it's fun partly because it shows us who lacks
a sense of humor.

--
Edward P. Craig
"Think this through with me. Let me know your mind"      Hunter/Garcia