does this resource currently exist?

Cathy Malmrose lists at zareason.com
Fri Oct 16 20:31:54 BST 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Florian Diesch <diesch at spamfence.net>wrote:

> http://mtechit.com/linux-biz/

Sweet! Now to make it searchable and communitized (let us do updates,
expand, grow, keep current)

> http://www.aaxnet.com/design/linux2.html

Even sweeter! Now, if it was searchable it would be ideal. Sometimes I want
to know if, for example, the BSA <http://www.scouting.org/> uses Linux or
not. Yesterday I was in a conversation with hikers / survivalists where that
knowledge would have been quite valuable. Look it up on my phone, bam I
know.

I could probably find where it might be (or not) in that list, but that
would take time. Aaxnet's list is oh-so close and will work for most
purposes.

Thanks for the leads. I will be using them.

--Cathy Malmrose
www.zareason.com