More than half of Windows machines are INFECTED with malware

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 10 15:48:42 BST 2009

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:32:35 +0100
David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/10/10 Cybe R. Wizard <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net>:
>
> > Once again, stop sending me mail; I read the list and prefer list
> > mail to stay on the list.
>

> I suggest you ask the ist admin to fix the list settings so it works
> with real-world mail clients, not merely with an entirely theoretical
> RFC.
>
> - d.

I suggest that you abide by the rules of the list in which you are
participating.

Do not grown-ups do that as a matter of course?

It only seems fair if you really want to participate and not just whine.

And, BTW, once again, stop sending mail to me directly.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Registered GNU/Linux user # 126326
Registered Ubuntu User # 2136