mail to individuals

Chan Chung Hang Christopher christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Mon Oct 5 14:26:19 BST 2009

Odd wrote:
> Siggy Brentrup wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 08:43 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:

>>> FYI, this email to list discussion is now beginning on the Debian user
>>> list ( debian-user at lists.debian.org ) with the subject: Gmail again.
>>>
>> OH NO!, I'm begging Barry Warsaw on my knees to drop MM's marvellous
>> misfeature called "Reply-To: header munging" in MM 3.0.
>>
>> To those that insist on using broken mailer setups for mailing lists:
>> No one forces you to subscribe, go and find yourself a nice web based
>> forum to play with and stop talking about things you don't fully
>> understand and hence don't care about.
>>
>> Why should anybody be inclined to help you who are proud of being
>> ignorant at no cost?  Pay me and you may utter as much nonsense as you
>> wish.  As long as it's for free I reserve the right to classify you
>> for my own use.
>>

> Well, then I reserve the right to think you have an overinflated ego.
> I don't need your help, never have, never will. I doubt your knowledge
> exceeds mine.

Yawn. I setup the lists for the school in exactly the same manner as the
sounder list. I won't say much for the ubuntu-users and related lists
because their purpose is to keep the communication in one place and
minimize private communication. I really am not sure that it is Siggy
that has an inflated ego.