mail to individuals

Thu Oct 1 14:55:00 BST 2009

On Thu, October 1, 2009 15:14, David Gerard wrote:
> 2009/10/1 Amedee Van Gasse (on Ubuntu mailing lists)
> <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be>:
>
>> Add this to your .procmailrc:
>> :0f
>> * ^(List-Id|To|Cc):.*sounder.*lists\.ubuntu\.com
>> | /usr/bin/formail -bfi "Reply-To:sounder at lists.ubuntu.com"
>> If you don't run a local mailserver... if you pay peanuts, you get
>> monkeys.
>

> I'd like you to consider your post in the context of a Linux
> distribution "for human beings," i.e. not just for obsessive geeks.
> You may be entirely out of tune with who Ubuntu is for.

You may have forgotten that this is sounder, the off-topic chit-chat list.
Cut me an attoparsec of slack please. I would never participate in such a
discussion on ubuntu-users.

And since when is it forbidden for obsessive geeks to use Ubuntu? We're
human beings too, you know, with feelings and emotions and all. If you
prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison
us do we not die?

--
Amedee