mail to individuals

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 04:14:26 BST 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Amedee Van Gasse (on Ubuntu mailing lists)
> I haven't read every post in this thread, but has anyone mentioned this
> scenario:  sometimes when I hit REPLY, it goes to the LIST, sometimes
> the OP.  I was told that it depends on the headers contained in the
> original message which in turn depends on the email program of the OP.
> Is this true?
>
> Lets try with this one.
> What happens when you hit reply?
> What about reply all?

In the To: field it puts ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com in
Gmail.  If that Reply-To: was changed to sounder at lists.ubuntu.com it
would work perfectly for those of us its not working perfectly for.

I use the Gmail web UI exclusively so I can access my messages no
matter where I am.  My account has SSL turned on.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home