Endorsement of a wonderful tool: SSHFS

Brian Fahrlander wheeldweller at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:57:44 BST 2009

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Precisely.  You can either add umount/mount commands in /etc/network/if-*.d/
> (all network IFs are torn down and rebuilt on hibernate/suspend and resume),
> or you can put them into /etc/pm/sleep.d/ (scripts take one argument,
> "hibernate|suspend|resume|thaw" iirc).

    This is all predicated on the idea that I can put it into
/etc/fstab.  I'm not sure how to do that, since I have ssh on port 22
for the router/firewall, and port 23 (who uses telnet anymore?) for the
machine _behind_ it with all the media on it.  I'm not sure how to put
the port number on, and make things easier. The things I tried seemed to
break the process.

 Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
 Evansville, IN
 ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller