Why Linux is not (yet) ready for the desktop

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Sun Jun 7 14:47:46 BST 2009

Donn wrote:

> The bit about the sig got me to post after lurking through the thread. I used
> to have a sig related to my anti-theist philosophy and I got shredded for it.
> So, I thought i'd applaud the criticism by Peter.

Didn't know you get shredded for it. Sent privately to you by moderator
or by fellow list member?
I think all of should me matured to handle all this. If Brian can take
your ribbing, I am sure we can take his..

>> ps: If you have objections to religious signatures
>> would this bother you?
> Is this a trick question? Or is this? :D

More tricks for you...

All this of Pot and Potter-- Tell me then
Who is the Potter, pray, and who the Pot?
                                        ------- Omar Khayyam

And I gave my heart to know wisdom,
and to know madness and folly:
I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
                             - - - -  Ecclesiastes 1-17

Regards,
Goh Lip