This place sure goes in "spurts"

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 08:36:29 BST 2009

On Tuesday, 21 July 2009 09:21:47 scott wrote:
> Ah, but you do? You place yourself above people with that statement,
> period.
No - you simply say I do.

> You NEVER have a bad day? You NEVER respond in ways that you really
> can't explain from exhaustion or frustration? Then try to apologize for
> later?
That was my entire point. It's natural for us to spread our beliefs (and moods
etc.) around. Natural does not mean "go ahead". It's *hard* to be honest
intellectually and practically. It's *hard* to be rational and think before
acting.

> Maybe you're a god, huh?
Maybe I am! Heyyyy that could solve my income problems. Flying Spaghetti
Monster -- move aside!

> on your death bed, you will not be an atheist!!!
> Mark my words!!!
You see? Nice, calm reasoned thinking. That's what I love about you bleevers.

\d