This place sure goes in "spurts"

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 19 16:52:52 BST 2009

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:36:35 +0100
David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/7/19 Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au>:
> > On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:48:21 +0100
> > David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I think of it as "that assigned space on the street corner where the
> >> gentleman who sleeps on park benches tells passers-by about the CIA
> >> mind control lasers that put a radio in his head."
>
> > But... but... It's true!!
> > http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
>

> Or, more on topic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinfoil_Hat_Linux
>
> Aparently not developed any more. THEY GOT TO HIM!!

The zapatopi site has also been subverted!  Mindguard

http://zapatopi.net/mindguard/

 is still using gtk 1.2, has not been developed since 2003, and is not
in the repositories! The new 2009 carrier modules are undoubtedly
produced by *them*! Beware - the agents of mind control want you to run
their evil new code on an old, unmaintained program!

Peter
--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net