watching inauguration online

Brian Fahrlander wheeldweller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 01:04:25 GMT 2009

steve wrote:
> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2009/jan09/01-16PICMSSilverlightPR.mspx
>

> ??? im dumbfounded.  why would you choose a proprietary solution that
> rules out viewing the inauguration on a computer for a huge percentage
> of the united states not to mention the rest of the world??
>

> wheres the CHANGE????

    Well, as a person who is STILL tired of red,white,and blue christmas
trees (1976!) this is going to be a media vehicle. We're gonna get so
much of him, in commodity, we'll be kicking ourselves later.

    Let me say it here for Googlers of the future: it's just as stupid
to elect a man on skin color alone, as it is to vote _against_ a man on
skin color alone. Nobody looked into him.  Ever. Only now are the issues
discussed on Talk Radio just making the 'mainstream' media.

    Meanwhile, JoeThePlumber was given a colo-rectal exam that nearly
put him out of work for asking the president-elect a single question. A
TEAM of 30...reporters....were sent to Wasilla, AK to learn every
possible fact about his opponent's running mate.  Point: they had the
manpower to GIVE us the information, but they didn't do it.

    So stop by the Walgreen's counter for your Obama plates, buy your
Obama hats at the grocery. But don't think you're going to miss out on
the coronation...I mean...the inaugural; you'll be soaked in it.

    ...meanwhile, let's not forget this has 'nothing' to do with skin color.

 Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
 Evansville, IN                               http://CounterMoon.org/bio
 ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller