Merry Xmas

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:33:53 GMT 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 4:41 AM, Amedee Van Gasse (u2s)
<amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:
> Hey Romans, first you had to change our Yule to Saturnalia, then it had to
> be the birth of some baby in a country you occupied, and now it's some fat
> bloke in a red coat.
> Make up your mind already!

LMAO!!!!

Celebrate Christmas like the Japanese do.  Only a small percentage are
Catholic (the rest are Shinto or Buddhist) but the rest put up a tree
and give gifts.  Its more a get together of family and friends than a
religious holiday.  Its also a popular time for proposals and
weddings.  Also, traditional Japanese culture doesn't celebrate
Birthdays with a party and gifts but with a special dinner and gifts
are given at New Years, but like with Christmas they've pretty much
adopted the western custom of parties and gifts on Birthdays.  I'm
such an Otaku.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com