[OT] command of English by non-native speakers

Wendy Galovich wegalovich at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 9 18:08:57 GMT 2009

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:02:12 -0600
"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote:
> Then what will our Creationists have to say?
>
> (and is it just another of my own limited perceptions or do most of
> the Creationists live here in the US?)
>
> Cybe R. Wizard

Now that's piqued my curiosity as well.  Here in the US there have been
a number of lawsuits over teaching of evolution in public schools and
whether creationism or 'intelligent design' as it has been retooled,
can or should be taught alongside it.  I don't doubt there are a wide
range of beliefs in most cultures, but are there actually court battles
over it, outside the US?

--
Wendy