Vote: Force Reply-To: sounder via List

Derek Broughton derek at pointerstop.ca
Thu Dec 3 16:13:09 GMT 2009

David Sanders wrote:

> I really don't care either way - it seems to me that the only people
> who get upset about receiving emails directly are the same people who
> refuse to admit that altering the reply-to header is a good idea.

That would be me.  I expect people who want to correspond with me to show a
little sense...

> It's one of those non-issues people get upset about,

Non-issue for you perhaps.  It's really annoying to me that people think
they have a right to put their garbage in my inbox.

> like top-posting
> (I mean frankly who cares where the reply is? I've got bigger fish to
> fry frankly).

You're right.  I don't care if people want to make it difficult for me to
understand their point - I just ignore them.

--
derek