Offtopic: Re: Aspergers?

Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Fri Aug 28 08:52:05 BST 2009

On Fri, August 28, 2009 07:15, Christopher Lemire wrote:
> Anybody besides me on this list have Asperger's? Bill Gates does, but
> I am not a fan at all. I'd rather be more like Einstein or Aristotle
> who have AS.

I have Asparagus officinalis L. growing in my garden, does that count? :-p

But seriously, having asperger is no excuse for using the wrong list. The
mailing lists aren't as difficult as social interactions in real life.
They have some simple rules that are written down on the Ubunutu website.
So please take this to the offtopic list sounder at lists.ubuntu.com.

> --
> Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire at gmail.com>
> Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0
>
> GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
> 18B3 E13B 0909
>
> Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.
>
> http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/
>
> My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
> bandwidth connection.

I suggest that you trim your signature. It is longer than the actual message.

--
Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet.