Debian: contempt for "end user" values has to stop!"

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:17:14 BST 2009

On Thursday 20 August 2009 15:48:42 Peter Garrett wrote:
>  The code is there - people who want to use it can always do so, or find
>  others to help them to modify it to their taste.
I always say "stick a fork in it and run."
:D

> built a rough "proof of concept" version and asked for feedback from
> the project's mailing list. Silence ensued.
Yeah - it it very discouraging. I have this feeling that it's somehow
impossible to take big steps forward in software -- there's a kind of perverse
momentum holding us all back. Not sure what the factors are.

\d
--
home: http://otherwise.relics.co.za/
2D vector animation : https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/things/