Debian: contempt for "end user" values has to stop!"

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:17:39 BST 2009

On Thursday 20 August 2009 15:02:50 Derek Broughton wrote:
> Just like evolution, code (often bad) gets added, pruned and modified all
> the time.  The end result improves, but the methods of getting there are
> seldom optimal.
Amen.

> Actual developers don't have
> a problem with "put up or shut up" - they're more likely to complain that
> they did put up, and nobody wanted their input.
Do I relate? Oh boy do I! I wish software evolution would evolve a little
faster. I want my Kubuntu-controlled spaceship/habitat already but I suspect
we will hit space with rust-buckets running bash!

\d
--
home: http://otherwise.relics.co.za/
2D vector animation : https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/things/