The Guardian: Interview with Mark Shuttleworth

Ben Francis lists at hippygeek.co.uk
Tue May 27 00:29:32 BST 2008

Daniel Robitaille wrote:
> I haven't had a job that came with office/cubicle with a window in
> years. I should better choose my employers :)

Mark Shuttleworth has been known to go to quite extreme lengths to get a
good view... so I wouldn't worry too much about being able to see the
London eye out of your office window.

But yes, natural light is good. If you want to know why you don't have a
window seat you should read Peopleware. It's down to the furniture
police and a mistaken belief that organising desks to make wiring easier
increases productivity.

--
Ben Francis
http://tola.me.uk