OT: 4 Gb USB memory stick now $15

Owen Townend owen.townend at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:08:51 BST 2008

On 22/05/2008, Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com> wrote:
>     I got an Internet add from Newegg and they sold me a 4 GB USB memory
>  stick for $14.99 and free shipping. If you wait long enough a 32 GB USB
>  memory will get down to this price. But at my age I decided to take the
>  small one.
>
>     Several years ago I paid $30 for a 256 MB device :-)
>

>  Karl

Hey,
  It's amazing how quickly the sizes are going up, but perhaps this is
one for the sounder[1]?
  I paid $45 for a 2GB stick about 6 months back, that was a little
more than most at the time, but then it's only 30x12x2mm so takes up
very little room on my keyring. It's not as quick as the newer ones,
but is still handy to have around.

cheers,
Owen.

[1] sounder at lists.ubuntu.com