Iron Man vs Mark Shuttleworth?!?

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:10:44 BST 2008

Grr... if anyone is looking to destroy "the desktop", it's Microsoft.
They have become completely absorbed in the business corner of things,
working towards whatever puts money in 'the market'. The destruction
is seemingly unintentional in that case, so probably not a good comic
book plot.
Anyhow, could be interesting to see how they expect to defeat Linux -
a task which is taking Microsoft an eternity - within what looks like
only a few issues. I also wonder why Iron Man cares about pitiful
desktop computing....

Bye,
-Dylan