What do you think of Bill Gate's "next bold move"?

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 24 15:04:23 BST 2007

Hi,

Yesterday's (Sunday, 2007.09.23) Washington Post Parade magazine -- or
as I like to call it the "What the 10 Worst Dictators Eat and Earn"
magazine, which if you've read it you'll understand ;-) wants to know
what readers think of their article "Can Bill Gates Fix Our Failing
Schools" ([In the News] p.23)

The last paragraph reads:

> Do you agree with Bill Gates and his solutions
> -- or do you have your own?  Tell us at parade.com

P.S. Parade is actually syndicated in several newspapers across the
     country.

--
 Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7
 Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team     |     WWW: http://dc.ubuntu-us.org/

           ". ! 1 |" -- Rene Magritte's computer