OSI Approves Microsoft Licenses

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Wed Oct 24 20:14:06 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 17:11 -0500, Scott Lockwood wrote:
> #1: Anyone who insists on teaching a group of people how to have sex in
> their nose with dead flowers is weird, particularly if they're there to
> give a lecture on LISP, and talked about it while having dinner.

I'm known to have said far weirder things and still hold a respected job
in a respected company. Your point?

You might also want to read the whole text. RMS quotes someone as having
explained later, "the plant incident, which I found rather humorous,
provided a reason for people in the later camp to become offended. This
was convenient as they had been looking for one. They were subsequently
able to blow it to suitable proportions to gain the attention of
management."

> riding on the coat tails of Linus et. al.

Yeah right. Puleeeze.