OSI Approves Microsoft Licenses

Scott Lockwood scott at guppylog.com
Tue Oct 23 23:11:49 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 09:23 +0200, Donn wrote:
> What makes him "weird"?

Hi. Welcome to the Internet. I can see you're new here, so let me give
you a few pointers.

#1: Anyone who insists on teaching a group of people how to have sex in
their nose with dead flowers is weird, particularly if they're there to
give a lecture on LISP, and talked about it while having dinner.

http://www.stallman.org/articles/texas.html

#2: Anyone who insists on riding on the coat tails of Linus et. al. by
calling it "GNU/Linux", despite being told "STFU!!!" loudly by Linus et.
al., and who then RIPS whole chunks out of the Linux Kernel for
inclusion in HURD, but refuses to call it Linux/Hurd, isn't just weird,
they're an asshat of epic, hypocritical proportions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU/Linux_naming_controversy

--
Regards,
Scott Lockwood