OSI Approves Microsoft Licenses

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Fri Oct 19 16:22:51 BST 2007

On Friday 19 October 2007, Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:
| http://opensource.org/node/209
|
| Freaky

(E) The software is licensed "as-is." You bear the risk of using it.

They need to stamp this on all of their software :)  At least these 2 licenses
though weren't like the others they are trying to get through. I believe
there is one that said "for the MS platform only." The 2 licenses they just
got approved are strikingly similar to the other thousand or so OSI licenses.
The only reason MS did this was to obviously be able to use the Open Source
logo on their website. So as they continue attacking Linux, they can make the
others who don't understand it, to feel as if MS isn't all big and bad like
we say they are. Interesting, yet e.tarded at the same time.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124