Congrats on the new press!

Janne Jokitalo janne.jokitalo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 05:38:38 BST 2007

Jan Claeys wrote:
> Op dinsdag 09-10-2007 om 09:22 uur [tijdzone +0300], schreef Janne
> Jokitalo:
>> and since I'm using thunderbird, which _still_ lacks the correct
>> reply-to-list feature,
>
> AFAIK Thunderbird in Ubuntu (at least Feisty) has the necessary patches
> to allow the plugin that implements this to work.

Thanks for the tip, Jan! I tried it, and it installs, but doesn't work.
Don't know whether it's because Enigmail for my platform (AMD64) doesn't
work in gutsy, or some other reason. I do see a new option in the Message
menu, and I could drag a toolbar button for it, but neither one are
clickable. :)

I'll see if Enigmail comes installable sometimes for my machine, if it makes
any difference. Otherwise, it looks like Thunderbird will continue not being
able to use this feature. *sigh*

I really have to wonder, don't T-bird's authors really ever use mailing
lists at all?! ;)

--
Jaska