BROWN IS BACK?!?!?!

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Thu Oct 11 23:09:39 BST 2007

Richard A. Johnson spake thusly on 231943480 ::
> On Monday 01 October 2007, Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:
[......]

> | On the other hand, the new default theme in Kubuntu is gorgeous.  Yes,
> | it's blue but, "It's not your father's blue". :)
>
> I will have to remember that "It's not your father's blue."  That is good :)

:)

Actually, I got bored with the wallpaper rather quickly. It's a bit too
"brilliant". But The Window Decoration is a very nice shade of blue.

On the other hand, I tend to get bored with any theme after a week or
two.  That's the beauty of X Window.

--
             Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com