Congrats on the new press!

Janne Jokitalo janne.jokitalo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:22:25 BST 2007

Mario Vukelic wrote:
> You replied privately, but probably meant sounder. Happens to me all the
> time, too ;) Fell free to reply to the list

Hi, and yes, this is true. :) I never recall that most (if not all?) ubuntu
lists are configured differently than what I'm accustomed to, and since I'm
using thunderbird, which _still_ lacks the correct reply-to-list feature,
accidents happen. :) Sorry about this.

> On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 09:03 +0300, Janne Jokitalo wrote:
>> Well, I think I saw somewhere a post about the authors of Automatix
>> getting into cooperation with ubuntu devs, starting from the Boston
>> UDS. I would imagine things getting into better direction soon.
>
> Really? Interesting. So far, they did not take very well to criticism of
> their product and programming practices.

Yeah, I recall seeing that earlier, but apparently they have changed their
minds about this, better for all of us really.

Here's the post I was referring to:

<https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2007-October/001902.html>

--
Jaska